RANTS #2

 What is that childishly act you have ever done?

Do you remember any childish act you have ever done? 

I was at a shop to get few things, I saw a girl of 9 to 10 years that was asked to baby sit a toddler less than 6 months, this girl was on wrapper alone with the baby on her hand.

I noticed her drawing the baby more closer, the next thing I see, is her empty chest out trying to feed the baby her empty breast, I was about talking when she caught my gaze, she then stop the act. 

Growing up, I was so naughty and remembered playing around with my neighbor and cousin, acting drama of mummy and Daddy, feeding toy, what a silly kid I was. 

I would like you to share that childish act of yours you remember growing up. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.