ON MEETING EXPECTATIONS.


What is your take on expectation meeting? 

Over the weekend a friend contacted me and informed me about a job I would be helping her with the coming weekend. 

Its a kid party decoration , having listed all the necessary items I will be needing she pleaded that I will help get those things and bring to the venue which I agreed on due to my understanding of her busy schedule, so she ask for the price, I told her I was going to find out the current price due to hike in price of various items and she said ok, I started looking for how to get the price of the items, I had to delay my schedule yesterday, so that I can get the information and feed her back on time, I was able to meet a woman that sells those items but her out of stock, and  promise she would be going to market before Friday would help me get them, I requested for her number, so that I can inform her if I was able to get it earlier than the time she promised.

Unfortunately, the person I was suppose to help get the material contacted me that she as gotten the item, that there is no need again. I don't have any other choice than to inform the seller about the latest development to avoid her getting the material I requested for ending up disappointing her.

As human being we should try as much as possible to meet up with expectations, it should be a cultivated habit, if is been done well, there won't be any thing like disappointment.

Imagine if I didn't collect her contact, how do I inform her in time about, the development, I have save my time and stress of going to her store as well as her own going to market because of the items. 

I would like you to leave a comment by sharing your view of the topic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.