CRIMINAL Act.


Have you ever witnessed criminal act?

Are you a victim of criminal act?

Imagine parking your car outside a compound just for you to go inside on coming outside you can't find it again. 

Something happened this morning that really surprised me, because I believe is too early. 

The compound I went to as lotto kiosk, one of the motorcycle rider that patronizes him packed his motorcycle and enter the kiosk to play game, in a twinkle of an eye a guy cimbed it and drove off, the owner went after him, luckily for him he found the thief I learnt some uniform me intervene and drove them to the station.

Within me I was happy that it was recovered.

How can human being be insensitive enough to steal what serve as source of income for someone else. 

A lot of people complain about leaders, in the real sense the change we desire start from each and everyone of us. 

I would like you to drop your experience of being either a victim or a witness of criminal act in the comment session below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.