2020 WAS ACTUALLY MY YEAR OF SURPRISE.

 Who plan their proposal without knowing?

Hmmm! 

I was suppose to meet with my friend Shayo pre - covid but have been busy with decorations. 

Covid happen along the line we keep postponing, around October I called my friend to make arrangement and let us hang out against November, she agreed we fixed a date which was later shifted to 13th of December 2020, my friend called again to ask if it can be shifted forward but I told her No, on the 13th after first asalatu I change to a top, I went to asalatu with and set out for the eatery we were to meet.

On getting there I called her, she ask me to come to the seventh continent area which is like a vip section, in my mind I was like am not that buzz up, when I saw her we started gisting and she ask that we placed order, the waiter come over with catalogue of drink, I order for water while going through the menu we finally settled for Chinese, while waiting for the order we continue gisting, then I heard my boyfriend sister voice I was wow when I look at my side and I saw her, right there I knew it was a setup, and he was right behind me, on his knee, with a cake and ring asking me to marry him.

It was the best feeling, I was confused at first because I wasn't expecting it and could not believe that I was set up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.