KIDS PLACING BET ON GAME ACTIVITY.


If you as a parent finds out that your ward sponsor his peers to play game, what would be your reaction?

What is that activity you enjoyed when you were small? 

Do you have the opportunity of visiting play station center? 

I understand that is ok to relax and play after school. What exactly could be wrong. I overhead the conversation of two boys today. 

Boy A: Let me sponsor you, so that you can help me play game and win. 

Boy B: Wait am coming (goes inside the game house, comes outside and ask the boy to follow him inside). 

In my mind, what exactly is the problem with kids of now a days, you aren't working and you are sponsoring game activity, what happens when such boy grows up? 

I think parent as a lot of work to do, the reason why we see some parent encouraging their children that involve in fraudulent dealings like Yahoo and the rest. 

Is okay to relax with play station and other activity not betting with it or encouraging betting. 

Am just thinking out loud. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.