SCAM TRICKS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH.


You sure have heard of experience of scam shared by friends or family members, before it happen to you in person right?
This morning while I was busy tying my headgear to make it look good being jummah day and sallah fever was still on me, i was still busy with my headgear, when i got a tone notification on my phone, was wondering who could send a text message to me very early this morning or service provider, on the completion of my headgear tying i decided to check who the message sender is and the content of the message before settling for my breakfast being the first meal of the day that I have learnt not to ever miss for anything in the world.

Low and behold I got a repeat of the text message I got on the 12th of June this year, first sender was one Peter David, because i choose not to respond to their message i guess that prompted the sender to use another number and another name which is Emmanuel Victor.

Is it that this people don't learn to try another strategy despite the hardship in the country presently, people don't jump on any offer, they think it through before forging ahead, i know that some people somewhere still fall victim.

Well i could have fallen for it, who else won't fall for working with shell, is it just me or there is anyone else that forrget names of people that you are not use to? on getting the first message i had to crack my brain for the name: Peter David, after seeing that there is no match I ignored it, when the message repeated itself today i just laugh it off.
Below is an attached picture of the first and second message, as well as the end result of my headgear.

I would implore you not to let the hardship affect your ability to reasoning critically and not jump at any offer you see.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.