POWER OF KIDS ON CAUSING GRIEVIANCE AMONG ADULT.


Have you ever had issue with an adult as a result of report given to them by younger kids.

On this faithful day i observe that one of my class pupil, younger brother came to the assembly with much snacks which i was sure they bought it with their feeding money, i took the younger brother to the head teacher office and explained what i noticed, she then ask the boy where he got the snacks from, he said his elder brother bought it on their way to school, i volunteer to get the brother, because he is in my class.

I told him the head teacher wanted to see him, on getting to the office, he was asked where they got the snacks from he said his mum gave it to them, i put it to him that he was lying that their parent can never give him such snacks to school, they decided to ask the younger brother in his presence and he confess again that is brother bought it on their way to school, the elder brother still bent on lying, i took the snacks from them and told him that am going to dispose it off, he later confess that he bought the snacks with their feeding money which is #200 for the both of them, the snack was later returned to them at break time.

Due to several things that is being noticed on our way to school, home and in school premises, that the pupils hardly patronize the school vendor in the school premises, they prefer to get junks outside, the food seller hardly sell half of the meal she brings to school, despite all plead to the parent to always give their kids #50 to school if they didn't come with food from home, for them not to beg from others, they can get food, fruit and snack from the money, the teachers were ask to always assist in collecting the money and put down their name and issue ticket for fruit and snack, to ensure they eat good food instead of junks.

While collecting the money for there food today a particular pupil insist that she wants to get snack, i understand its her money she can decide on what she want to buy with it, but because i understand she has had snacks this morning, i implore her to get food with the money and i write down her name and show her, my HOD stepped out when the incident occur, i decided to explain to her when she got back, not knowing the kid and another kid had plot something else.

I was in class busy with marking the pupils note, when some pupils came to call me that the Head teacher needs my attention, i had to pulse thenote am making and stood up, inform my HOD that i need to get to the office that am being summoned.

I got to the office and met the PTA chairman as well as the Head teacher discussing, i knock on the open door and i was summoned in, the head teacher inform me that one of the food vendor came to report with some pupils that i instructed them not to patronize her, she sells fruits, i was shocked that the pupils that came to report are in my class, the PTA chairman testify to it, that it happened in is presence, when the fruit seller came with the pupils to report, i then told the head teacher that i even encourage the pupils to buy fruit and eat good food to nourish their body and help them grow well, i ask her to call on some of the pupils in my class to confirm.

I then inform them about the earlier incident that happen when a particular pupil said she wanted to buy snacks instead of food, which insist that she get food, explaining to the child the reason why she can't get another snacks, the chairman said he recognize one of the pupils, that is the same girl i mentioned with another pupil.

The head teacher then call the fruit seller to explain to her what i said, the fruit seller said she wasn't going to talk about it not until when the snack seller ask her to talk, my response was that is better she voice out for me to know what is going on in her mind instead of her having grudges against me which i won't know about, it was settled and she apologize to me.

On getting to the class i explain to my HOD, she inform me that they have come to report to her as well, which she reply that am not that kind of person, she then told me who the second student is, i was amaze because she hardly contribute money for food.

If not for Allah that touches the woman heart to voice out that is how she would start piling up bad thought about me, if she wanted to do the right thing she could have called me to make enquiry and i would gladly tell her the truth.

I implore you to be calm and find out issue clearly before jumping to conclusion in other to avoid quarrel with co-adult on issues involving kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.