I BUTCHERED IT.


Have you ever hold a chicken before?

Have you ever butcher a chicken?

How do you butcher it?

As a child am always scared of holding a live chicken, when it get closer to me am going to scream as much as I can because am always scared of it.

Growing up I assist to remove the feathers of chicken after is being slaughtered but I have never hold a live one or slaughter it before.

In the house once a live chicken is bought my second daddy or my daddy do the slaughtering,  fast forward to few days back my second mummy bought a live chicken and is getting late, she needs to prepare supper, she ask my cousin to go and butcher it but they couldn't  so she ask if I could do it, i told her i would try.

I hold on to the knife and was standing i do not know how to catch the chicken, she observed and went aheard to catch it and hand it over to me, i collected it with faith and take it to the side where am to butcher it, i lay it down but held on to the wings and use my leg to hold down the legs and ask my cousin to come and hold the wings because i don’t want it to get hurt, i say my intention as a muslim you are to recite intention before slaughtering  animal, i then but he it and make sure it stop breathing before I released it, and that was how I did it, the chicken was prepared and we had our supper.

If you believe it you can do it.

Am challenging you my friend to give it a try when you are being opportuned to butcher one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.