On individuals receiving feedback.

FEEDBACKS!!

As individual have you ever giving or receive feedback? Do you even know what a feedback is?

Well, FEEDBACK is the response giving to someone to be a better person or attitude. It can be constructive or non constructive.

When you purchase a product or service is being rendered we are ask to give a feedback. Have you ever giving a feedback to a relative, friend and colleague? After going through the feedback I received, i challenge you to give a feedback to someone and ask the person to give you their feedback in return.
*NOTE: IS NOT TO DESTROY BUT TO CORRECT AND ADVICE.

Few friends of mine gave me feedback, Ayomide we just click, she inspires me in a way, Folashade my dear, supportive, Yemisi on point, Andrea is cool, the feedback started with Ayomide.

Ayomide: Hello dear, I like the fact that we clicked at first meeting and your kind of person but I notice while making new friends you drop the old ones, I would advice you carry them all along. Thank you.

Me: Thank you dear, I appreciate the fact that you observe that about me and I promise to do something about it.

Folashade: Hey babe how are you?

Me: Am fine.

Folashade: I would like to give you a feedback.

Me: okay.

Folashade: You are a good person with a good heart, i appreciate the fact that you are my friend but you talk a lot it would be nice you talk less at times.

Me: Thank you very much, I appreciate the fact that you were able to observe me, j know I talk a lot, but at times I can't just help it but I would do something about it.

Yemisi feedback was the same as Folashade's.

Andrea: Hello Rukayat, how are you?

Me: Am fine and you?

Andrea: Rukayat, I like the fact that you are willing to learn and a good person but you have a lot to learn in life, I could help you if you are willing to learn.

Me: Thank you very much, I appreciate the fact that you are willing to teach me some things that I need to learn I would be ready.

Above feedback was well prepared and constructive one, feedbacks are not meant to destroy but to shape and correct a person, I was able to receive it by listening generously.

The ladies and gentleman nailed it, if you are going to give me a feedback I would appreciate it, you construct it well.

So you can DM your feedback am ready to receive them.

Remember feedbacks are not to destroy but to help humans to improve as individuals.

I challenge you to give a feedback to a friend or relative or colleague at school or work.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.