One of the wonders of God.

As human being you have experience one or two wonders of your creator. 

Can you recall any?

On my way out this morning a thought cross through my mind, about how long it as rained but I yank it off.

While am out running my daily errands, by noon the weather as changed, as if it was going to rain, their was heavy thunder, I was just praying to God that It shouldn't rain, due to the fact that I didn't go out with an umbrella.

By past 3 my sister called to confirm if it was raining at my end, I told her no, she said it as been raining for the past few hours at her end, this made me remember an incident that happened few years back, I was at home I needed to drop an item for someone at the busstop which is not far from my house, as I was stepping out it started raining, I ran inside back to pick an umbrella, on getting to the busstop the person noticed that my cloth is wet and ask why, I told her it rained and she was amazed because it didn't rain which I also noticed on getting to the busstop. 

Do you now see how miraculous he is? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.