LIFE OF AN INSTRUCTOR.

              LIFE OF AN INSTRUCTOR.



If there is anything I don't ever wish for while growing up is being a teacher, I look at the stress and getting pupils to do what is the expected of them how strenuous it can be, but you know the saying "Man Propose God Dispose".

Although I taught during my national youth service corps but it was senior secondary, unlike now that is the primary, that someone needs to be careful with the way you react when it comes to complain and taking of excuses by the pupils.

  So today, at school my class prophet comes to school with Eba and soup, although it sound awkward to some people but to those of us that grew up without silver spoon is no big deal, the poor boy soup poured inside is school bag, after he stood up to submit his note leaving his bag under the desk, while his seat partner is unaware, the table was shook and the bag fell down mistakenly, I could feel is pain from is look I had to beg him not to get upset and see that he cleans is bag.

During break time you need to see the way he was quiet while eating, the reason being that while the soup poured in the bag, few of his colleague was making jest of him which is bad, although to me is no big deal because that is what is mother could afford, and she those not want him to come to school begging from others, I had to call him and cheer him up by reminding him how he bring rice to school at times, so I told him that he should cheer up because that is what his mother could afford, come to think of it the boy in question his small as well as his class mate so they might not be able to handle the soup properly to prevent it from pouring away, as a parent is better to allow them eat it at home instead of coming with it to school, what if all the soup poured away, he would go starving which is bad.

This boy is super funny, myself and the senior teacher call him prophet, because he as dread on and he attends celestial church, he is the class super prayer warrior, he can disturb for Africa, there was a day he walk up to my table asking me to borrow him money, so I ask what he intend doing with it and he said his biro is bad, I gave him the money and inform him that I dash him because I see them like my own younger ones even though am yet to have a child of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BUTCHERED IT.

WHEAT MEAL

This my amebo habit that will not let me rest.